• Your Name and Location – Patricia (Smith) Holthaus. The Art Institute – North.
• Profession or Area of Study –Photography_Digital Imaging Management
• Level of Familiarity with the Field of Photography - A perennial Entrepreneur spirit, as the owner of Passion For Photography. During 20 year tenure in Information Technology Corporate, received professional recognition for the ability to lead volunteer services and develop partnerships with clients and non-profit organizations in the community. Throughout all career roles: upheld functionality as company Photographer.
• Academic and Professional Strengths - The Art Institute of Houston–North, Photography_Digital Image Management Undergrad; University of Phoenix (UOP), BABA Undergrad; Western International University (WIU), AAB Graduate. Dale Carnegie Institute, graduate.
• Reason for Interest in the Topics Covered in Academic Study at The Art Institute– I am learning I don’t know as much about photography as I once thought!
• Expectations from the Photography_Digital Image Management Program– Expand my knowledge and expertise in the area of building a company of choice in partnering and servicing my clients.
• Your Strengths and Growth in the Area of Photography– Strengths: People, Events and Wedding. Growth: Business aspects of managing a successful photography studio.
• Your Best Photograph Taken to Date– Studio photo at Ai of my sweet grandbaby.
• Your Career Goals and Business Interests– My goal is to own my own Studio and to be the person who ensures high quality photographic artistry in a creative and engaging way. With responsibility for the photo project from conceptualization through completion, playing an important role in scripting, planning, organizing, setting up shoots, and capturing and editing the digital portfolio.